Voice Call Verification
Higher security for your business by sending a vocal verification PIN code.TRY IT FOR FREE
Professionelle Einbindung via API, skalierbare Integrationslösungen für EntwicklerJetzt GRATIS testen
Two-factor Authentication Voice Call
The moreify (2FA) two-factor authentication voice call solution provides additional security for your business processes.
It has never been simpler and faster to verify the identity of users at registration on a global scale. In no time you can send a PIN code to your users via voice call to give them access into secured systems. This method enables an advanced authentication for customers on cell phone but especially for those who only have a landline access.
The moreify API provides a secure, prompt and easy integration for developers in the most common web programming languages such as PHP, Perl, Java, Ruby, Python and Nagios.
The voice call is available in the following languages: German, English, French, Turkish, Dutch, Spanish, Hungarian.
The user communicates his data and phone number.
If the given data is correct, a one-time code (mobile PIN) will be immediately sent per voice call to the registered phone number.
In order to complete the registration process and confirm his identity, the user must enter the PIN code in an input field.
This alternative offers a problem-free way for authentication and enhance user experience.
A variety of uses
- Online Payments (eg: verification of payment methods for online purchases)
- Safe handling of banking and insurance transactions
- Registration verification on various portals
- Securing and verification of user identities
- Internal safety regulations in companies
- Highest security for sensitive data
- Reliable and fast sending of messages - worldwide
- Protection against unwanted use by third parties
- Time saving and flexibility for the end-user
- Low costs - you only pay for what you actually use; no registration fee
- Highest quality with a renowned and experienced partner on your side